Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just When I Think...

A friend and I went out to watch Casey Donahew this weekend. We really enjoyed the concert. Casey covered Matchbox 20 3 a.m. and a few Kid Rock songs. I saw some people that I knew but not really anyone to hang out with so we kind of kept to ourselves. This guy that we were standing close to started talking to me. He is from Houston but he is going to the fire academy up here. He seemed pretty normal. Stuckey didn’t start off by rubbing my arm and telling me to dance with him, so I considered this a good sign. As soon as the concert was over, my friend and I decided to go meet other friends. On our way out, Stuckey told me that he would ask me for my number but he didn’t have his phone on him. I told him that it was okay, no big deal and I kept walking.


When I got home, I checked my Facebook before going to bed. I had a friend request from Stuckey and he left me a message. It said, “I hope this doesn’t creep you out. You told me u worked at ----- and I couldn’t get your number because my phone wasn’t with me. If you don’t want to respond I’ll take the hint, but I figured I'd try. Like I said I’m in the fire academy (they do background checks and everything) ((just proving I’m a normal guy lol)) anyway just trying to be your friend.”


Now, it’s okay that he wanted to add me as a friend but he wanted my number. To me, this usually means you want to go on a date. When I looked at his Facebook status, he has a girlfriend. I’m pretty sure if I had a boyfriend and I found out that he was wanting to ask a girl for her number at a bar, it wouldn’t be good.


Just when I think that maybe there is one normal guy out there, he turns out to have a girlfriend and he goes to the bar to hit on girls. Does this remind anyone of another post of mine? Married, engaged, and guys with girlfriends… hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment