Sunday, September 20, 2009

Creepers

Lately I’ve been noticing a trend. If you are married, recently divorced, or engaged, odds are you are attracted to me. My last date was with Starbright. It was actually a good date, we went to Cap Rock Café and I did most of the talking. I guess you could say we had a second date. He came over and watched the Rangers game with my roommates and me. Starbright is a nice guy but there were a few things that bothered me about him. He is 23 and he just got a divorce. I really don’t want to go into the reason he got a divorce but lets just say it was his fault. I have friends that know him and they don’t think very highly of him. There was never a third date. However, Starbright isn’t the first divorcee that I have been on a date with. When I was 20, I found myself in the same situation. How do these people find me?


This last weekend, my roommates and I went out. We saw a few guys that we knew so we started talking to them. I heard this guy that I didn’t know asking about us. Next thing I knew, this guy was rubbing my arm and telling me that I was going to dance with him. In case you forgot, I am NOT a touchy, feely person and I do NOT want a guy that I don’t know telling me what I’m going to do. So I force my roommate to keep walking! She was confused and wondering why we were walking away from everyone. I told her I had to get away from that guy. I was definitely rude to him. We circled around to our friends and I kept my back to Mr. Creeper. Unfortunately, he took this as an invite to join our circle. We had to walk off again! About 20 minutes later, I felt someone rubbing on my arm. I immediately knew that it was Mr. Creeper but I did my best to act like I didn’t know someone was touching me. He obviously did not get the first two hints of me walking off every time he tried to talk to me. Finally, he flat out asked me if I was going to blow him off tonight. He continues to tell me that he is on his bachelor party and he just wants to have a good time. I refrained from telling him “ Yes, can’t you take a hint? Stop telling me what to do and get away from me.” I also wanted to ask him if he was kidding. You are on a bachelor party and there are only 3 of you? Great party…


Once again, I ask myself, how do these people find me? Do I have a sign on me that I don’t know about?

No comments:

Post a Comment