Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Weird Get Weirder

Unfortunately I have not been on any dates lately. Considering my luck with guys, I don’t really know if that is a bad thing or not. It might be bad for my few followers that I entertain during inservice though. However, I have recently come across a couple of details that make Yellow Trucker and No Shirt a little more crazy.

First, I got a text message from No Shirt this afternoon. Yes, he still texts me even though I don’t answer and occasionally leaves me a message on Facebook. The text message today said that No Shirt was going to be scrimmaging at Jones Stadium (Texas Tech’s stadium) today at 6 o’clock. If I was going to be in Lubbock, I should come. Reading over Date #2 just now, I left the part out where he invited me to this game the second day that I knew him. You know, when he just HAD to see me before going back to Abilene. He originally told me that the game was over Labor Day weekend and that I better make plans to go.

Needless to say, I did not go to his scrimmage tonight. I went to our high school scrimmage instead. While I was there, I met a girl who just happens to have the same great name that I have. What is funny about this is that she is and has been dating Yellow Truck for three years now. I of course did not know Yellow Trucker had a girlfriend. How was I supposed to know when he was trying to “get his mack on” with me?

Like I said, not much going on in the dating world for me. I hope you enjoyed this little update. I’ll be sure to let you know if anything else weird happens with these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment