Friday, August 21, 2009

What are the odds?

Okay, I feel like I have to blog about this because this has been the weirdest 2 days of my life. I told you that my blog was keeping a few people that I work with entertained. Right after one of the girls read the No Shirt blog, I got a text from him. I do mean RIGHT after. She was asking me if all of that really happened and I heard my phone vibrate from the text. What are the odds?


When I got home that day, a guy that I have not and probably will not blog about instant messaged me on Facebook. He’s kind of a “ladies man” and we kind of liked each other two years ago but I ended that real fast. I haven’t talked to him probably in two years. He wants me to go to OKC to visit sometime. Don’t count on that happening.


Today, No Shirt instant messaged me telling me that I really should have gone to his game. Then he says, “You know, it’s okay for you to say hi to me every once in a while. RUDE!!!” I told him, “Okay, I’ll keep that in mind.” I love talking to guys that tell me that I’m rude. If he thinks that I’m so RUDE, why is he still talking to me? He reminds me of that pesky little insect. What is it? Oh yeah, a gnat!


While I was on Facebook, I checked my email. I got a message at 1 a.m. today from an old high school boyfriend. As soon as we graduated, we both went our separate ways and only contacted each other on birthdays. I have maybe seen him once since high school, 5 years ago. Usually my texting conversations were “happy birthday, hope you’re doing well.” His were usually “happy late birthday.” He thinks its cool to be a day late because I must be sitting on pins and needles waiting for him to text me happy birthday. In the email he pretty much says that he is checking in on me for his one time this year. I guess that means I don’t get a happy birthday on my next one. I email him back to see what he is up to and give him an update on me. It turns out that he has just moved to Lubbock also for Tech law school. Once again, what are the odds of this?


I’m a little confused at why all these guys from my past are contacting me this week. Do I have a sign on me or am I a magnet for this kind of stuff? I just don’t know. It’s weird. I’m scared of who else might come out of the wood works.

No comments:

Post a Comment